Tuesday, July 25, 2006

blogs

So here I am again. This blogging thing is pretty addictive I must say. What I would like to know is - who reads this besides my sister who got me onto this site? Every time I log in, I see that there were more and more visits to my blog, but can't imagine how people get to it? Through my sister, or through random keywords that appear on my blog, or something totally different? It's not important really, I'm just curious.
It's been a super long experiment day today and I just got home. I've tried to come up with something meaningful to say other than going through my day, but my mind is totally blank - too tired for words. And I have a wonderful comfortable bed waiting for me in the next room, I think I'll have to go visit it... Night, night.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

key words
"next blog" up at the right hand corner takes you to what is like the "next page" lol!
there is a cover page - more or less- to the blogger and if you see it there is a place that shows the last person who blogged...

hey, have you checked out "site meter" it will give you a world map as to who is coming to your site... kinda cool... also some graphs showing information

oh, and I learned yesterday that there is spam comments... you can rectify this by marking in your settings that you do want people to place that password in.... or you can makeit totally private and have it with a password YOU choose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home