Thursday, November 02, 2006

Beautiful Fall Colors




By popular demand, here is what REAL autumn looks like ;-)
Aren't these colors just gorgious? I love it when seasons change - it's like a new beginning every time. And, don't you feel like about 3 months is just long enough to make the best of the season and then you're ready to move on? I do... The summer can get too hot, especially once you run out of vacation time. Fall starts to look pretty bare after a while. Winter cold and snow are great fun for a while but then I'm just ready to warm up a bit. And then, comes spring, full of life, blooms, but not quite warm enough to take a dip. And we are back to summer again... It's perfect!
Anyway, this page is dedicated to the beautiful colors of fall. The first 3 pics are from around my house, and the last one is from a park nearby.
Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

simply gorgeous!
trees are turning here
didn't think we'd have color since we had another drought but leaves are changing...

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

time to update, dear!
how was your birthday.. I have something for you on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home