Saturday, August 12, 2006

girls just wanna have fun...

I've had so much fun in the last couple of days!!! Thur night I was going to dinner with some girlfriends from work and then we decided to go to a karaoke bar after. Pretty soon, we were singing horribly, but with gusto-lol. I haven't done karaoke in years! Well time flew, and it was rooouuuuugh getting up in the morning to go to work. A little reality check that I'm not in college any more lol. But it was worth it!
Yesterday, I went with a few other friends to see a movie showing outdoors in Little Italy. They have a summer series where every Fri night they show an older movie on the side of a building in a parking lot. Everyone brings their lawn chairs and watches while eating the best pizza in town and then tops it off with the best Italian desserts at Vaccarro's. They were showing an Italian film called Bread and Tulips (never heard of it until yesterday). It is a romantic comedy, and it was hilarious! And the tiramisu after - hmmm,hmm good! But laughing with friends - priceless!
Today, one of my friends is coming for dinner. She is vegetarian so I will make pasta with spinach and feta cheese, and a couple of salads. And then, who knows? Maybe we'll go out somewhere. Afterall, girls just wanna have fun! ;-)

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

I was just about to comment... hey, give me a story to read! lol1

classsic about the time you spent! love hearing about it!!!

heard your voice on the answering machine... that is priceless to me!

when are you headed over???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home