Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm baaaaack!



Well, time flew in the last three weeks! It always does when I am having a great time. I went on vacation to visit my family and friends and enjoy the beauty of the Adriatic sea. There is too much to say about all of my adventures and trips down memory lane for one blog, but this will be a start. I will try to share a couple of my favorite photos of the sea first because this is how I recharged my batteries - watching sunsets, swimming in the beautiful blue, warm and calm water, watching ships gliding across, and remembering some of my childhood experiences on the coast. See for yourselves...

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

did you sail on the Adriatic??? oh.. how nice that would be!

these photos are fantastic!!! show me MORE!!!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger JB said...

no sailing, just lots of swimming, and laying like broccolli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home