Wednesday, August 16, 2006

apartment






Well, it's finale furioso over here getting ready for my trip. I'm soooo excited but at the same time a bit stressed that I will forget something. As long as I have all my documents with me, everything else is replacable right???
Anyway, you wanted to see some more pics of my new place - so here they are with the foyer in the pics on the right, top two on the left are the living room, and bottom left is in the dining room. They are not the gratest quality, but that's all I've got right now. Hope you like them.

5 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

awesome!
hey, are you going to be able to blog over there??? just a minute or 2 to see what is going on with you :)

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger JB said...

I don't know yet - not very likely but will try occasionally. At least I'll try to drop you an e-mail or two.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

yipppeee!
we've been swimming today.... about to go het dd from day 3 of elementary school!!!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

miss you already!
I hope you are tanning on the Adriatic as I type!!!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

when are you coming home?
I miss you, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home