Saturday, December 02, 2006

sretan rodjendan Asja!!!



Today is Asja's birthday - my best friend from highschool!

I hope you have a fantastic birthday surrounded by friends and lots of great presents :-) I wish you all the best and hope that all your wishes come true!

Here are a few photos from last summer again... I just can't seem to let go. Plus, this is appropriate since they are photos of my time together with old friends. We had such a great time revisiting some of our times during highschool, talking about our plans for the future, and just goofing off. Most importantly, friends like these never become distant. We talked and laughed and shared like no time had passed since the last time we saw each other. You know that you have a lot in common with someone and that they understand you when distance and time don't really exist. You pick up where you left off the last time and never skip a beat. I really value friendships like these because they are very rare.
So, thanks Asja and Katarina for being my friends for life!
I love you very much!
And once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASJA!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

Happy Birthday, Asja!!!

great pics!! look at your tan! I wouldn't want to give up on that either..
what exactly ARE your plans for the future... do we need to chat??? lol!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger asja said...

bok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home