Monday, February 19, 2007

Finally an overdue tag response...

Well, my sister tagged me about a month ago to write some things about myself. I managed to ignore that for quite some time, but I promised I would complete the questionnaire. So here it goes... Plus, I have been gone for so long from this site that I need an easy transition back in.


A - Available or Single: Neither; Very happily in love…
B - Best Friend: Not a simple answer, I have several really, each one unique and irreplaceable in different situations.
C - Cake or Pie: hmmm… Cheesecake and cherry pie – who says you have to choose?
D - Drink of Choice: Non-Alcoholic -Diet Coke or tea; Alcoholic – wine, Gin & Tonic
E - Essential item you use everyday: computer
F - Favorite Color: maroon, purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Zagreb, Croatia
I - Indulgence: extra sleep and desserts
J - January or February: January
K - Kids & Names: none yet
L - Life is incomplete without?: God’s love
M - Marriage Date: none yet
N - Number of Siblings: 1 (+4 borrowed ;-) )
O - Oranges or Apples: both, although in the States, I can’t seem to find good oranges. So now, I prefer apples – fuji or gala
P - Phobias or Fears: I don’t know, I worry about many things, but can’t say that I really have a fear about it…
Q - Fave Quote: Don’t have one. I like being inspired by a variety of sayings…
R - Reason to Smile: my family, my faith, my hope, life in general, the seasons, a beautiful flower or a sunset, the moon when it hangs huge and orange in the sky… I could go on for a long, long time ;-)
S - Season: each one brings excitement to my world! I second that!
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: I’m afraid this will stop with me for a while…
U - Unknown fact about me: I wanted to be a veterinarian. I thought I would never find the love of my life, but have now been proven wrong…
V - Vegetable you don't like: celery – horrible, horrible, horrible, and people sneak it into to all sorts of things thinking they can hide it. Don’t they know that the flavor is strong enough to come through anyway?
W - Worst Habit: an occasional smoke, watching senseless TV
X - X-rays: chest for TB test because I always used to get a big red reaction from the skin test. Ended up having to take 6 months of some nasty pills so that I don’t have to be tested ever again.
Y - Your Fav Food: Again, not so simple… Broth soup with my mom’s dumplings, lots of different main dishes (a dish called “a la vild” that my mom makes, pasta with spinach and feta, pizza, my sister’s Spanish dish with potatoes and eggs, my American mom’s hamburger pie or hamburger Stroganoff, so many others…). Dessert? Cheesecake, cherry or pumpkin pie, crepes, pumpkin bars, etc… No end to this one either…
Z - Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

your celery comment cracked me up!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

uh, hello... anyone there.. are are you too busy muggin' down???

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

hi!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger AnneMarie said...

hard to believe at this post you *knew*!!!
marriage.. none yet...
it will be sooner than you think!
please tell me when so I can see if I can come :)
I've talked it all out with Jeff :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home